The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Accuser, is he banished?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default The Accuser, is he banished? on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:23 pm

I hope I am not introducing something here controversial as I love all in this forum.

I am greatful to have been invited, but I must know if I am like minded with the others here.

I want to say that I believe when Christ declared "It is finished" and died on the cross, satan was banished from the throne of God to stand and accuse me of my transgressions.

I just want clarification of this point and nothing else, but am I wrong to think this?

In other words does satan still have the authority to stroll into heaven and accuse me of my sins before God?

If you have scripture to exemplify please teach me!

Love Bob

2default Re: The Accuser, is he banished? on Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:45 am

Pamela

Admin
Admin
Greetings HB....I know your spirit is not one of controversey. You like I do like a good conversation concerning the Word of God....Your question is welcomed here, so your good!!

I believe when Christ declared, "It is finished," that His "season" on earth at that time was complete and the job He had to do was finished.

I believe that job cleared the way for each person on the face of this earth to "walk into the holy of holies" so to speak and re-established what was lost in the garden of eden, a direct connection to God.

His shed blood was placed on the the door posts of hearts of those whose accept Him as their Lord and Savior.

What I also believe is that there is a time to come where satan will be chained for a 1000 years, but what I also believe is that rigth now he is cast down and roaming this earth seeking to devour all he can because he knows his time is short...

Here is whyI believe what I do.....

Rev.12:10
10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

11They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

12Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,because he knows that his time is short."

Last edited by on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://awtj.webs.com

3default Re: The Accuser, is he banished? on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:07 am

Pamela wrote:Greetings HB....I know your spirit is not one of controversey. You like I do like a good conversation concerning the Word of God....Your question is welcomed here, so your good!!

I believe when Christ declared, "It is finished," that His "season" on earth at that time was complete and the job He had to do was finished.

I believe that job cleared the way for each person on the face of this earth to "walk into the holy of holies" so to speak and re-established what was lost in the garden of eden, a direct connection to God.

His shed blood was placed on the the door posts of hearts of those whose except Him as their Lord and Savior.

What I also believe is that there is a time to come where satan will be chained for a 1000 years, but what I also believe is that rigth now he is cast down and roaming this earth seeking to devour all he can because he knows his time is short...

Here is whyI believe what I do.....

Rev.12:10
10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

11They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

12Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,because he knows that his time is short."

I am on the same page with Pam...there can be no doubt that the work of Christ is a finished work, but neither can there be a denial that satan has access to our lives...why? For the reason that God actually uses him to try us and test us...he is literally a tool in God's hands...when he is chained for a thousand years we will be free of that adversity. But he must be released for a short time at the very end because those people born in that blessed state of not having to deal with temptation must also come to terms with temptation...who they will follow...and I understand many will take the bait at that time...God is a just God, therefore this must happen in order that all men face the same testing and have the same consequences or the same blessing for passing the test...

Our presentt state is attested to scripturally in this passage...1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1Pe 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

I think few realize the reason for it all is that God is creating a nation of people... 1Pe 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

In order to co rule the UNIVERSE with Him in the soon to be future...this entire life is an exercise to the end of complete obedience to God so that we can inherit it all....

4default Re: The Accuser, is he banished? on Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:19 pm

AMEN! We are washed in the BLOOD of the LAMB.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum