The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Temple of the LORD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Temple of the LORD on Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:52 am

1Cr 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Our body is the Temple of the LORD. A thought occured to me, that in the OT the preists had a job of keeping the Temple HOLY and CLEAN.

2Ch 29:16 And the priests went into the inner part of the house of the LORD, to cleanse [it], and brought out all the uncleanness that they found in the temple of the LORD into the court of the house of the LORD. And the Levites took [it], to carry [it] out abroad into the brook Kidron.

My body is full of sickness. My prayer is that the LORD will cleanse this vessel, HIS TEMPLE, and make it worthy of HIS PRESENCE.

Psa 19:12 Who can understand [his] errors? cleanse thou me from secret [faults].

Psa 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

2Cr 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Jam 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Let the Cleansing begin! cheers

2default Re: Temple of the LORD on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:44 am

Pamela

Admin
Admin
Let it begin....

I have some great ideas to get that started....I have done a full body cleanse for years now...I try to do it every 6 months and actually its time to do another one...

There is two ways you can go: One is the Lemonade diet for two weeks....It's great for flushing the liver and kidneys....

It consists of a large pot, grade A maple syrup, lemons, and distilled water....Google it to see if you can find the directions..

Or you can go here: www.drnatura.com

This is the cleanse I do every six months to every year...I love it..and it's easy....

When we begin to flush out all the parasites and unclean things from our body we begin to feel better, our energy increases and were able to do the things the Lord has called us into....

Praise the Lord....

I hope this helps ya get started in this part of that cleansing!!!!

http://awtj.webs.com

3default Re: Temple of the LORD on Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:35 am

Thanks Pamela! I am gonna try the Lemonade one first.

I think this is the one you are talking about:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Beautycare-Venus/2032/english/master_cleanser.html

I am using Molasses in place of the Maple Syrup...I am reading the directions for diabetic. Since I am borderline, I thought this method may be better for me. I love you

A little story...

A few years ago, I had a friend who was reading through her Bible. She kept reading about Hyssop.

Psa 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

So she started taking it; not really knowing the value that it contained.

She went to eat out, and contracted a deadly type of food posioning. The dr., later told her had it not been for her taking the hyssop, she would have died. So basic information that she found in the BIBLE, saved her life.

Here is a little about it:

http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/nmdrugprofiles/herbaldrugs/101510.shtml

4default Re: Temple of the LORD on Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:04 am

Great information ladies! flower I remember when I was a little girl my mom would give me warm lemonade when I was sick. It usually did the trick. Wink

5default Re: Temple of the LORD on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:48 pm

Pamela

Admin
Admin
That's the one Susan, I forgot the cayene pepper....I was remembering it off the top of my head...
I would start off slow though because you cannot eat anything while drinking this...This will be your food and beverage...
It makes you grumpy, LOL!!!! The headache at first is bad, because the toxins are start releasing....Warn everyone! LOL!

HLA I just started drinking lemonade again, and adding in extra lemon juice...I love it!

6default Re: Temple of the LORD on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:52 pm

Pamela wrote:That's the one Susan, I forgot the cayene pepper....I was remembering it off the top of my head...
I would start off slow though because you cannot eat anything while drinking this...This will be your food and beverage...
It makes you grumpy, LOL!!!! The headache at first is bad, because the toxins are start releasing....Warn everyone! LOL!

HLA I just started drinking lemonade again, and adding in extra lemon juice...I love it!
Thanks for the warning, as if I wasn't already grumpy enough for them.... lol!

7default Re: Temple of the LORD on Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:03 pm

Pamela

Admin
Admin
Susan wrote:
Pamela wrote:That's the one Susan, I forgot the cayene pepper....I was remembering it off the top of my head...

Thanks for the warning, as if I wasn't already grumpy enough for them.... lol!
LOL!....

8default Re: Temple of the LORD on Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:27 am

I decided to do lemon water, and add more fruit and veggies into my diet. I am not able to do a complete fast at this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum