The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five crowns

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Five crowns on Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:48 pm

1Cr 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they [do it] to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

1Th 2:19 For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

2Ti 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Jam 1:12 Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

1Pe 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

2default Re: Five crowns on Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:17 am

Incorruptible Crown

1Corinthians 9:And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

How do we obtain this crown?

1Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

3default Re: Five crowns on Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:46 am

I stand in awe of our LORD...you know that we are not righteous, no not one, but by the BLOOD of the LAMB, JESUS! To think that we will one day lay our crowns at JESUS nail scarred feet...

I was going over the list of crowns this morning; it just struck me that we are not worthy of these, but yet, the LORD will give them to us...I can almost hear heaven's chorus, singing "Holy, Holy, Holy, Who was and is and is come again!"

Oh! how I long to be with HIM, and look upon the ONE who saved a wretch like me...GLORY to the KING of KINGS! Amen!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum