The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE CHARACTERISTICS OF BABYLON

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default THE CHARACTERISTICS OF BABYLON on Fri May 23, 2008 10:21 am

Pamela

Admin
Admin
Babylon is an end-time nation who is judged by the G-d of Israel "in those days and in that time" and in the "day of trouble." This is a reference to the time of Jacobís trouble or the birth pangs of the Messiah (Chevlai shel Mashaich) (Isaiah 13:8, 13, 21:3, Jeremiah 50:4, 20, 51:2, 43).

Babylon is a rich and economically prosperous country (Jeremiah 50:37, 51:13, Revelation 18:3, 19).

Babylon is a land of "mixed/mingled people" (Jeremiah 50:37).

Babylon is a world military power (Jeremiah 51:53).

Babylon is a country that has defeated mighty kingdoms through war (Jeremiah 50:23, 51:20-21).

Babylon is a land that sits among many waters (Jeremiah 51:13).

Babylon is a country that has a heritage in the G-d of Israel but has sinned and has turned from the G-d of Israel (Jeremiah 50:11, 14, 24, 29, 38, 51:7).

The G-d of Israel would have healed the land of Babylon if she would have repented but she will not repent (II Chronicles 7:14, Jeremiah 51:8-9).

The good news of Messiah is going forth from the land of Babylon but it will be "cut off" in "the time of harvest" which is the end of the age (Jeremiah 50:16, Matthew 13:39).

Babylon is a country that does not believe that it will experience the wrath and judgment of the G-d of Israel (be a widow) (Isaiah 47:5, 7-10, Revelation 18:7-.

The attacking power against Babylon is from the north (Jeremiah 50:3, 9, 26, 41, 51:4.

Babylon is destroyed by extremely accurate arrows (missiles) and the attack is devastating (Jeremiah 50:9, 14, 29, 42, 51:3, 11).

A fire is kindled in the cities of Babylon from the accurate arrows (missiles) (Jeremiah 50:32, Revelation 18:.

Babylon will be destroyed in the way that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed (Isaiah 13:19, Jeremiah 50:40).

When Babylon is destroyed, it will never be inhabited again (Isaiah 13:19-20, Jeremiah 50:3, 13, 26, 39-40, 51:2-3, 26, 29, 37, 43, 63-64).

The nations of the world tremble and shake in fear at the defeat of Babylon (Jeremiah 50:46, Revelation 18:9-10).

The house of Judah (Judaism) and the house of Israel (Christianity) who live in Babylon are called to flee from Babylon and go to the land of Israel (Isaiah 13:14, Jeremiah 50:4-5, 16-19, 28, 33, 51:9, 45, Revelation 18:4).

The house of Judah (Judaism) and the house of Israel (Christianity) who live in Babylon and who have escaped the sword (judgment upon the land of Babylon) are called by the G-d of Israel to let Jerusalem come to their mind (Jeremiah 50:4, 51:50).

When Babylon is destroyed, the sins of the house of Judah (Judaism) and the house of Israel (Christianity) will be pardoned (the exile will be over and the house of Judah and the house of Israel will be restored) (Jeremiah 50:20).

20) When the house of Judah (Judaism) and the house of Israel (Christianity) flees the land of Babylon and returns to the land of Israel, they will enter into an ETERNAL covenant that will not be forgotten (the Messianic Age/Athid Lavo) (Jeremiah 50:4-5 = Ezekiel 37:26-27).

From the 20 characteristics of the land of Babylon given above, I believe that the evidence is overwhelmingly conclusive that the nation being portrayed by these characteristics is the United States of America. Because of the just described characteristics of the USA and because the USA has been the most influential nation of the world in encouraging Israel to divide/part her land by trading "land for peace" and because the USA desires to make Jerusalem (Yerushalayim) an international city, the USA will be totally destroyed during the tribulation period or the birth pangs of the Messiah (Chevlai shel Mashiach).

http://awtj.webs.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum