The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signs of Spiritual Maturity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Signs of Spiritual Maturity Empty Signs of Spiritual Maturity Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:58 pm

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

Evaluate yourself and ask yourself, "Do you feel that you are spiritually mature? Why or why not?

Click for bible lesson

http://www.biblelessonconnection.com/lesson10/lesson10.html

http://awtj.webs.com

2Signs of Spiritual Maturity Empty Re: Signs of Spiritual Maturity Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:22 pm

Anonymous

Boy, there are times that I dont, at all. But through it, I also find that I get shocked at the stuff G-d can pull out of me that I didnt knows was in there. You know, when I fineally get what he was saying and do somthing right!

I still have problems with my temper at times. But that has gotten less an less. I find, making share I dont get over heated, that helps.

I dont have as much of a problem telling others I dont agree with them and telling them I feel they were wrong, but I know that I still wait until I dont get harmed if I do it. Safety I guess! Fear manybe!

I know I have a fear of losing otherss. Or if I mass up they will not speek to me again. Have had that happen.

I have a problem with those that betray me, inorder to get closer to others. And gossiping, I cant stand that either. That causes such deep pain to those that it happens to. I dont like being bullied by others, that seems to bring the worst out of me, I find I am not so sweet as I normally am.

I know that I am easyly moved, or prevoked by others, when I shouldnt care so much, you know...if they say something that isnt true, than why am I so up set....these being my husbands words. You says also, just because they can see them doesnt make it so, so dont sweet it so much. I find I have to put a way that need to want to fix them myself, when I need to wait for G-ds hand to do so.

His timing being much better, amen!

I would also have to say, I at time need to put more time into focusing my thoughts better, I get distacted by small this, so much that I dont get what I need to do. I have burnt so many pots of water latelly....said I know! Shocked

Well, this shoudl be making a goal to better myself, post!

Hugs Pamela! Now I wil set off to make my list!

3Signs of Spiritual Maturity Empty Re: Signs of Spiritual Maturity Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

Hardy wrote:Boy, there are times that I dont, at all. But through it, I also find that I get shocked at the stuff G-d can pull out of me that I didnt knows was in there. You know, when I fineally get what he was saying and do somthing right!

I still have problems with my temper at times. But that has gotten less an less. I find, making share I dont get over heated, that helps.

I dont have as much of a problem telling others I dont agree with them and telling them I feel they were wrong, but I know that I still wait until I dont get harmed if I do it. Safety I guess! Fear manybe!

I know I have a fear of losing otherss. Or if I mass up they will not speek to me again. Have had that happen.

I have a problem with those that betray me, inorder to get closer to others. And gossiping, I cant stand that either. That causes such deep pain to those that it happens to. I dont like being bullied by others, that seems to bring the worst out of me, I find I am not so sweet as I normally am.

I know that I am easyly moved, or prevoked by others, when I shouldnt care so much, you know...if they say something that isnt true, than why am I so up set....these being my husbands words. You says also, just because they can see them doesnt make it so, so dont sweet it so much. I find I have to put a way that need to want to fix them myself, when I need to wait for G-ds hand to do so.

His timing being much better, amen!

I would also have to say, I at time need to put more time into focusing my thoughts better, I get distacted by small this, so much that I dont get what I need to do. I have burnt so many pots of water latelly....said I know! Shocked

Well, this shoudl be making a goal to better myself, post!

Hugs Pamela! Now I wil set off to make my list!
: :i agree: and thank you for such expression and sharing what you go through at times. Know that you are not alone in that tribulation when others shun you, hurt you or gossip about you. It happens to everyone, but when your the one in the spotlight of gossips and lies, it is very sad...

:big hug: :

http://awtj.webs.com

4Signs of Spiritual Maturity Empty Re: Signs of Spiritual Maturity Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:06 am

Anonymous

Thank you Pam, that was a good lesson on maturity. Sometimes in the midst of a lot going on i dont think much about how a mature person in the spirit acts.
Hardy, i'm sorry to hear that you've had to endure people gossiping. I'm wondering if it's something we all have to go through in order to become mature.

I had a vision several years ago. In it I saw people in little groups after a church meeting. There were people in the groups talking about people that were in a different group. In school they used to call them cliques but i think we've all seen it happen after gatherings, Christian or not.
So as i watched a person talking about someone in a gossipy or disparaging way that person talked about, and the one doing the talking both had daggers appear in their backs.
It was happening in all the groups, at least one person was talking about someone in another group or having daggers appear from being talked about. I wasn't shown what happened to the listeners.
My understanding of the vision was that this was the cause of many of the illnesses and misfortune that happens to people within the Church and of the power of our words. It has put into me a respect for the power of the words we speak over people. We should use them to bless others. I'm not saying that there should not be correction spoken to people. Indeed that too is a blessing when it comes from the Lord.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum