The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have overcome the World...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default I have overcome the World... on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:15 pm

John 16:31 Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?

John 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2default Re: I have overcome the World... on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:22 pm

Pamela

Admin
Admin
It is important to be an overcomer....The overcomers will be priests and kings....Praise the Lord...

http://awtj.webs.com

3default Re: I have overcome the World... on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:13 am

Pamela wrote:It is important to be an overcomer....The overcomers will be priests and kings....Praise the Lord...
We become overcomers, by trusting in HIS WORD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum