The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Pastor's Heart

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Pastor's Heart Empty A Pastor's Heart Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:06 pm

Anonymous

A Pastor’s Heart

A Pastor’s Heart should be for his sheep.

Jeremiah 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

JESUS commissioned Pastor’s to feed his sheep.

John 21:16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

The fellowship under the charge of its Pastor, knows his voice…

John 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

JESUS was the GOOD SHEPEHERD, and HE has given the commission to Pastor’s to follow in HIS footsteps. Sometimes this becomes a heavy burden, few are called Shepherd a congregation. Pastor’s who care for their flock, and guard and guide them; are Good Pastors, according to the WORD of GOD.

Pastor's teach us the WORD of GOD, by showing us how to rightly divide the WORD, and tell us to study to shew ourselves approved.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto GOD, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2A Pastor's Heart Empty Re: A Pastor's Heart Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:16 pm

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

Yes, amen...

http://awtj.webs.com

3A Pastor's Heart Empty Re: A Pastor's Heart Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:19 pm

Anonymous

I wrote this for the Pastor Apprectiation day that is coming up...

4A Pastor's Heart Empty Re: A Pastor's Heart Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:27 pm

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

Smile That is really nice..

http://awtj.webs.com

5A Pastor's Heart Empty Re: A Pastor's Heart Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:30 pm

Anonymous

Pamela wrote:Smile That is really nice..
Since I worked at the Church, and we attend there pretty regularly, they asked me to write something. It is going into a memory book for the Pastor and his wife...I thought it was a really special gift from the members there! I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum