The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Generation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This Generation Empty This Generation Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:51 am

Anonymous

Today I heard an amazing interpretation of the end time prophecy Christ spoke to his disciples.

In Mathew 24:34 when Christ spoke "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." he was refering to the generation yet to come that will experience these end time troubles.

And which generation shall that be? The same generation that began when Israel became a nation again in 1948.

We still have with us that generation and it's will soon start to pass.

I wonder...

BTW, I heard this from some pastor on the radio.

2This Generation Empty Re: This Generation Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:41 am

Anonymous

Yes, BOB, isn't it exciting! I am in awe of our LORD, more each day! As a student of Bible Prophecy, I get excited and distressed as I watch the Prophecies unfold. It is like reading the word, but watching it happen as if in a movie, that is running in fast forward. The distress, I expereience is that many lost people do not know HIM...the excitement is that our Redemption is nigh! Looking up towards the Eastern sky. cheers

3This Generation Empty Re: This Generation Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:23 am

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

That's how I understand it...

It is exciting....

http://awtj.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum