The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1 Cor. 11: 23-25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11 Cor. 11: 23-25 Empty 1 Cor. 11: 23-25 Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:13 pm

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

What are we to remember about Jesus? Some of the things we must remember are:

He came from Heaven, where He had all the honor, majesty, and glory of a King. He emptied Himself of all of this to take upon him the form of a man and a bond slave, as the Son of Man.

He is the very Son of God! He never was, nor ever shall be, just any man.

He actually came and lived on the earth, just as we do, 2000 years ago! Because He did, He knows "the feelings of our infirmities" and exactly how to pray for us.

He willingly came to take our place on the Cross for our sins. The only One without sin, took our sins in exchange for His righteousness.

Not only did He take our sins upon Himself, He became sin for us..."the Lamb of God slain from before the foundation of the world." He died that we might live!

In pouring out His blood, He bought us back out of the hand of the devil, and made you and I acceptable to God. God can now associate with us again through that blood.

He refused to escape from being taken captive, tried and crucified, (though he had the power to call upon a legion of angels to help Him.) so we could be set free.

He was willing to be forsaken by the Father, so we will never be forsaken.

He not only gave us life, but Eternal Life! This is a great treasure the world does not have, or even know about.

He became our new covenant with the Father, and remains our covenant today.

He lives today because He was resurrected from the grave, abolishing both, "the sting of death and the victory of the grave." Because of this, "we have already passed from death into Eternal Life!"

He is our Lord, if we ask Him to be, and if we submit to Him out of love.

He's coming again, and the moment of His coming is getting ever closer., and then we will be with Him forever and ever!

He loves us with an everlasting love, for He is love! That's why He came to earth, died, rose again, ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down to us; and He is coming back for us! Because He loves us! He loves us!

http://awtj.webs.com

21 Cor. 11: 23-25 Empty Re: 1 Cor. 11: 23-25 Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:27 pm

Anonymous

Beautifully said! The scripture you put as the heading is as follows:

1Cr 11:23 ¶ For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the [same] night in which he was betrayed took bread:

1Cr 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake [it], and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1Cr 11:25 After the same manner also [he took] the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink [it], in remembrance of me.

31 Cor. 11: 23-25 Empty Re: 1 Cor. 11: 23-25 Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:09 am

Anonymous

Bump....a little reminder of who we serve! AMEN!

41 Cor. 11: 23-25 Empty Re: 1 Cor. 11: 23-25 Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:21 am

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

Susan wrote:Bump....a little reminder of who we serve! AMEN!
Yes amen!

http://awtj.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum