The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happens to animals?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happens to animals? Empty What happens to animals? Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:42 pm

Anonymous

I wonder about this for long, mainly after my loved cat Krümel died in kitten's age. He loved to play with the hands of ppl and a friend now told me, he's now in heaven playing with the hands of god. Although a totally childish answer it cheared me up.

But basically it's interesting to know. Do our so loved pets follow us to heaven when we die, do they go to hell for being animals, or.., or.. or...
It'd be nice if someone could help me out.

2What happens to animals? Empty Re: What happens to animals? Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:39 am

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

The Bible is pretty much silent regarding an afterlife for animals other than that text spoken of in Ecclesiastes 3:21 Who knows the spirit of the sons of men, which goes upward, and the spirit of the animal, which goes down to the earth?

This verse makes a distintion between man and animal. It does not speak of a soul in an animal, do they have them? It is unknown and remains a mystery. It is up to the reader to seek the truth in the text provided. I myself, believe that they do not, as the text states, "the spirit goes down to the earth." Upon death the spirit of man goes back to the one who gave it, God. So, this text provides us a clue as to whether or not an animal spirit goes back to the one who gave it, or goes back to the dust of the ground from which it was formed in the beginning...
That is my belief...

Though this does not say that there won't be animals in heaven, because there will be.

http://awtj.webs.com

3What happens to animals? Empty Re: What happens to animals? Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:44 am

Anonymous

Well, if we as humans go back to God, because he created us, than animals for sure do go back to Him also.
I see no reason why animals shouldn't. They do live after the rules of the Bible more decent than humans do, so why not.

4What happens to animals? Empty Re: What happens to animals? Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:55 am

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

Mr.Killerguitar wrote:Well, if we as humans go back to God, because he created us, than animals for sure do go back to Him also.
I see no reason why animals shouldn't. They do live after the rules of the Bible more decent than humans do, so why not.
That question is just one of those question that is left up to the individual believer. It was just my personal belief that they go back to the ground, (earth) from which they were first formed. I gain that understanding from the text I quoted before.

5What happens to animals? Empty Re: What happens to animals? Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:57 am

Anonymous

Well, from that quote I see both go back to God.

Sometimes it's quite hard to get answers from the Bible. But at the end we will get those answers at least when we die.

Thanks for your quote, it helped me a lot.

6What happens to animals? Empty Re: What happens to animals? Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:02 am

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

Mr.Killerguitar wrote:Well, from that quote I see both go back to God.

Sometimes it's quite hard to get answers from the Bible. But at the end we will get those answers at least when we die.

Thanks for your quote, it helped me a lot.
That is why it is very important to seek a one on one relationship with the Lord. Because we can read the Word of God until we are exhausted, but if we don't also seek it out, we will never find the riches of His glory in those words...

But you are right, we will know all the answers when we pass on....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum