The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

trying to find

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1trying to find Empty trying to find Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:58 am

Anonymous

verse i am trying to find

goes like this

if you deny me in presence of men then i deny uou upon my father which is in heaven
matthew 10:33

that powerful

2trying to find Empty Re: trying to find Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:55 am

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

I am not sure I understand what your request is but here is the verse in the KJV

Matthew 10: 33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

http://awtj.webs.com

3trying to find Empty Re: trying to find Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Anonymous

that it thanks

thank that worst thing to do period.

4trying to find Empty Re: trying to find Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 am

Anonymous

Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36 And a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household.
Mat 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Mat 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Mat 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Mat 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
Mat 10:41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
Mat 10:42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold [water] only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

I always wondered why God basically says He is for families and yet here he says if they get in the way of your walk, leave them behind. Also, wonder why we do this and that "in the name of Jesus" and here we receive a prophet in his own name and a righteous man likewise...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum