The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The KJV Code

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The KJV Code Empty The KJV Code Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:31 am

Anonymous

I've been following this code that Dean had disclosed on the other forum site. Has anyone reviewed it? It seems to me pretty exciting. What do you think? Please post here:)

2The KJV Code Empty Re: The KJV Code Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:18 pm

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

HB I will share with you my view on the bible codes...

First of all, God reveals Himself to ALL that seek Him...His word is revealed to all that knock on that door and He opens it up to them.

Bible codes are hard and complicated and are man's attempt to set themselves high and apart from us regular believer's...It is akin to a cult...The followers of the codes are so inamoured with the codes and trend to lift up the person rolling out those codes...

I have taken a look at the newest code Dean laid out...To be very frank, it looks like an attempt just get something new out on the forum...If one looks through rose colored glasses, it is like looking through a veil. You can't see the truth because it is covered up......

The mysteries in God's word is not in codes or complicated matters that "only" a few can understand...When Jesus walked this earth with his 12 disciples they ALL understood His message...In the Upper Room they ALL were in unity and they ALL recieved the gift of the Holy Spirit....

I know this is not the answer you were looking for, but it is my answer...I don't really want his codes on this forum, we are not about what happens on CF...I personally have seperated myself from that place. I know you mean't no harm and no fool, you are loved here HB....You know that....

Remember that we were instructed to go out and preach the simple gospel message among the nations, anything added to that is in error....The bible code in my opinion is an addition and in error...

http://awtj.webs.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum