The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Walk Toward Jesus ~ Coming Through the Wilderness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

HOUSTON, TX -- Is the wilderness walk an important step in a Christian’s life? Of course it is! A failure to recognize it will leave many standing astonished asking, “Why did this happen to me?” Yet Church leaders never really teach or preach about this part, in church. Today’s churches must either be entertaining to keep the pews full, or make their congregations feel good so their sins do not appear so sinful. Because of this, vital key steps—that lead Christians to purify the wood, hay, and stubble from their hearts, so that maturity takes place within their souls—are lacking from today’s teaching. Within the pages of Pamela S. Valerio’s new title, A Walk Toward Jesus: Coming Through the Wilderness ($15.99 Paperback 978-146-115788-5 and $5.99 Kindle), the author shares with the reader key aspects that will lead them into victorious living.

A Walk Toward Jesus ~ Coming Through the Wilderness Avatar13

“My book speaks about before the victory is obtained,” the author says. “Many Christians today stumble when a life-changing event comes into their life. We are told to hold onto to Jesus but never taught how. Speaking words verses application of those words are two very different things. Experiencing many years of wandering around the mountain, not seeing change happen, I realized I had to ask God why I was there instead of asking God, ‘Why did You let this happen to me?’”

Valerio, a wife and mother of three children, says that the experiences in the book are drawn from real life journeys that God allowed to come into her life. In 2002, she suffered a life-changing injury while writing this book; the publishing of it represents a victory in Christ Jesus to her. “I don’t try to cover up the fact that I am a Christian, yet I stand in battle,” she explains. “I feel I bring a real voice to the table that exposes key operations of the enemy in the life of a believer.

A Walk Toward Jesus is available online through amazon.com, and barnesandnoble.com. For more information go to www.awtj.org

http://awtj.webs.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum