The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Walk in Disguise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our Walk in Disguise Empty Our Walk in Disguise Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:12 pm

Pamela

Pamela
    Admin
    Admin

Our Walk in Disguise
    (This was given to me about 3 years ago)

Four nights ago the Lord showed me how we disguise our walk with others. I found it interesting that He did not show me how we can be disguised with Him, because we can’t He sees everything.
    In Isaiah 59:2-3 it says, But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear. 3 For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt, Your lips have spoken lies, and your tongue mutters wicked things.
    When the enemy begins the lie, gossip or destruction toward someone working for the kingdom of God, that is exactly what the enemy has us do, we put on a disguise. The sad part about it is that we so easily put on his mask. He showed me that in our flesh just how we put on this disguise with one another.
    He showed me in a vision, me as an old woman going to apply for a position. (Because that’s what we all want a position of favor.) When I handed in my application, a very young man told me that I was to old. That I didn’t have a good foundation that my back was hurt. I was sadden so I walked away. I took a few steps than I stopped. My appearance began to change, I became young and full of energy. In my heart I knew that I was just disguised as this young woman.
    I turned around and walked back to the counter and a young woman was behind there this time. I handed her my application and she stated that there’s nothing wrong with you, walk for me. I began to walk like those ladies in a beauty pageant knowing full well that it was a false walk. She told me, your hired, follow me! You start today. She took me to a desk and I sat down and I began to notice that every one was leaving. They were going outside to eat lunch. I decided that this is what I needed to also do so, I went outside. I found no place to sit or no food to eat. I was confused a bit so I went back inside I found that I could no longer do my job.
    I awoke from this vision with the word disguise running over and over in my head. The Lord drew my attention to the dictionary and He began to show me along with the next 13 words what He was telling me. Disguise: change appearance of, make unrecognizable, conceal, cloak, misrepresent, device to conceal identity. When we disguise ourselves and present ourselves to others we disgust the Lord. He turns His face away from us, because we are deceiving. We put on false heirs and our “dish,” our vessel, dishes out untruths, lies and deceit. We become dishabilled before the Lord. We are no longer in harmony with His Spirit but in disharmony and doing the enemies work.
    To God we are disheveled, falling apart and furtheraway from Him. We start to dishonor peoplethat we once held close. The enemy presses in harder and the disillusion you are believing takes on a spin of truth some how to draw you in even further. Even the disinfectant doesn’t begin to remove the infection. More and more disinformation piles on in your ears and begins to scorch your soul. You begin to turn disingenuous with others, being false to others while believing your doing a good work, without even realizing that you have now become disinherited from the Kingdom of God.
    We fall out of grace and become a disgrace before God and man. Disgrace defined is: shame, loss of reputation, dishonor. Isn’t that how the enemy was cast out of heaven? He thought he could win over heaven with a disguise? He thought he could conceal his authority and become more than what God created him to be.Why has the Lord given me this message today for your ears to hear today? Does He want us all to be aware of just how sly the enemy is? Maybe.
    All these words given have to be spoken to become a living thing in ones life. Proverbs 18: 21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat of its fruit. What does that speak to you. Go to Job 15:5-6 Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty. 6 Your own mouth condemns you, not mine; your own lips testify against you.I know that this is a warning for someone here today. If not He would not have given this word to me. It may seem harsh to some, but to the people it speaks to the Lord is asking you to repent and turn from your ways. He wants your speech to line up to His speech.
    I pray for those that He is speaking to today and if you feel like you need to come forward, do so boldly and send that devil back to where it belongs in the abyss. If you felt your heart strings were stirred move up and don’t hesitate, you won’t be judged. Boldly come forward, repent and don’t allow the enemy to use your tongue to strengthen his hell. Break apart from idle words and works tell them that there fired! You didn’t need that job anyway! The Lord has me leave with this: Those that you hurt, you don’t need to tell them what you’ve been saying or doing just do Love one another . Because love conquers a mulitude of sins. Thank you and Amen.

I came in to edit it into paragraphs...Its kinda hard to read when it runs all together...The sad thing about the day I the Lord had me bring this word before a congregation 3 years ago, is that no one came forward. That saddened me a great deal....

Last edited by on Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

http://awtj.webs.com

2Our Walk in Disguise Empty Re: Our Walk in Disguise Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:43 pm

Anonymous

This is good!

3Our Walk in Disguise Empty Re: Our Walk in Disguise Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:56 am

Pamela

Pamela
    Admin
    Admin

Yes, when the Lord gave it to me, it impacted me a great deal...

I edited it into paragraphs so it be an easier read...

4Our Walk in Disguise Empty Re: Our Walk in Disguise Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Pamela

Pamela
    Admin
    Admin

I am reminded today of these things...
    Pamela wrote:Our Walk in Disguise
    (This was given to me about 3 years ago)

Four nights ago the Lord showed me how we disguise our walk with others. I found it interesting that He did not show me how we can be disguised with Him, because we can’t He sees everything.
    In Isaiah 59:2-3 it says, But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear. 3 For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt, Your lips have spoken lies, and your tongue mutters wicked things.
    When the enemy begins the lie, gossip or destruction toward someone working for the kingdom of God, that is exactly what the enemy has us do, we put on a disguise. The sad part about it is that we so easily put on his mask. He showed me that in our flesh just how we put on this disguise with one another.
    He showed me in a vision, me as an old woman going to apply for a position. (Because that’s what we all want a position of favor.) When I handed in my application, a very young man told me that I was to old. That I didn’t have a good foundation that my back was hurt. I was sadden so I walked away. I took a few steps than I stopped. My appearance began to change, I became young and full of energy. In my heart I knew that I was just disguised as this young woman.
    I turned around and walked back to the counter and a young woman was behind there this time. I handed her my application and she stated that there’s nothing wrong with you, walk for me. I began to walk like those ladies in a beauty pageant knowing full well that it was a false walk. She told me, your hired, follow me! You start today. She took me to a desk and I sat down and I began to notice that every one was leaving. They were going outside to eat lunch. I decided that this is what I needed to also do so, I went outside. I found no place to sit or no food to eat. I was confused a bit so I went back inside I found that I could no longer do my job.
    I awoke from this vision with the word disguise running over and over in my head. The Lord drew my attention to the dictionary and He began to show me along with the next 13 words what He was telling me. Disguise: change appearance of, make unrecognizable, conceal, cloak, misrepresent, device to conceal identity. When we disguise ourselves and present ourselves to others we disgust the Lord. He turns His face away from us, because we are deceiving. We put on false heirs and our “dish,” our vessel, dishes out untruths, lies and deceit. We become dishabilled before the Lord. We are no longer in harmony with His Spirit but in disharmony and doing the enemies work.
    To God we are disheveled, falling apart and furtheraway from Him. We start to dishonor peoplethat we once held close. The enemy presses in harder and the disillusion you are believing takes on a spin of truth some how to draw you in even further. Even the disinfectant doesn’t begin to remove the infection. More and more disinformation piles on in your ears and begins to scorch your soul. You begin to turn disingenuous with others, being false to others while believing your doing a good work, without even realizing that you have now become disinherited from the Kingdom of God.
    We fall out of grace and become a disgrace before God and man. Disgrace defined is: shame, loss of reputation, dishonor. Isn’t that how the enemy was cast out of heaven? He thought he could win over heaven with a disguise? He thought he could conceal his authority and become more than what God created him to be.Why has the Lord given me this message today for your ears to hear today? Does He want us all to be aware of just how sly the enemy is? Maybe.
    All these words given have to be spoken to become a living thing in ones life. Proverbs 18: 21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat of its fruit. What does that speak to you. Go to Job 15:5-6 Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty. 6 Your own mouth condemns you, not mine; your own lips testify against you.I know that this is a warning for someone here today. If not He would not have given this word to me. It may seem harsh to some, but to the people it speaks to the Lord is asking you to repent and turn from your ways. He wants your speech to line up to His speech.
    I pray for those that He is speaking to today and if you feel like you need to come forward, do so boldly and send that devil back to where it belongs in the abyss. If you felt your heart strings were stirred move up and don’t hesitate, you won’t be judged. Boldly come forward, repent and don’t allow the enemy to use your tongue to strengthen his hell. Break apart from idle words and works tell them that there fired! You didn’t need that job anyway! The Lord has me leave with this: Those that you hurt, you don’t need to tell them what you’ve been saying or doing just do Love one another . Because love conquers a mulitude of sins. Thank you and Amen.

I came in to edit it into paragraphs...Its kinda hard to read when it runs all together...The sad thing about the day I the Lord had me bring this word before a congregation 3 years ago, is that no one came forward. That saddened me a great deal....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum