The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bible for Persecutted Christians

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 20]

1Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:48 pm

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

You Can Donate Bibles
to Persecuted Christians Worldwide.
It's Quick Easy and Free!

www.thebiblesite.org

Remaining clicks : 624

Last edited by Pamela on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total

http://awtj.webs.com

2Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:23 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 189
Today's click goal: 1320
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 1131

3Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:25 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 282
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 1038

4Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:53 pm

Anonymous

Good Post....

I will click away..... :D

God Bless <>< sunny

5Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:17 pm

Anonymous

Thanks Favor of God!

Clicking for JESUS!

Clicks Made Today: 810
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 510

6Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:58 pm

Anonymous

Just went and clicked. sunny

Clicks Made Today: 875

Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 445

7Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:00 am

Anonymous

Thank you HLA! May the LORD bless you for helping the Persecutted Christians.

Clicks Made Today: 270
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 1050

8Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:50 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 409
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 911

Help send a Bible to a persecutted Christian. Click here:

http://www.thebiblesite.org/

Got this from another forum that we love...

To: U.S. Congress
On May 14, 2007 the USPS eliminated International Surface Mail which was used by many organizations and individuals to support meaningful, humanitarian projects around the world. I ask for your assistance to rectify this situation.

Many non-profit organizations, faith communities, schools and individuals used this method to ship books, professional journals and other educational materials to nations in need, expanding educational opportunities for thousands of students around the world. Now, the only postal option in reaching these communities is by airmail, which in most casts has tripled and even quadrupled the cost of shipping these vital materials.

These classroom, book and library projects have an important role in uplifting communities and supporting the education and advancement of young people. At a time when we should be taking advantage of every opportunity to connect with other nations in friendship, goodwill and positive collaboration, I am concerned these recent changes in overseas shipping rates will have damaging – if not devastating – impacts on many global service initiatives.

A “one size fits all” approach for overseas shipping is shortsighted and misguided. It is my hope that you can take action to reverse this recent change so the many good works of many American volunteer organizations can continue.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

If the LORD leads you, please follow the link and sign the petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/zikomo/petition.html

9Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:05 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 342
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 978

10Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:29 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 374
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 946

11Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:11 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 492
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 828

12Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:10 pm

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

695 clicks to go...

http://awtj.webs.com

13Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:56 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 398
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 922

14Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:57 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 400

Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 920

cheers flower cheers flower cheers

15Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:39 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 235
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 1085

16Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:37 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 278
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 1042

17Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:39 pm

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 815

Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 505

flower cheers

18Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:33 pm

Anonymous

I just wanted to tell you I to have a heart for the Persecuted Body of Christ. I started many years ago ready all I could find about them. I give a little talk about 3 times a year about them and do all I can to get others involved. I am on 4 ministry mailing list. My husband and I collected 250 blankets and took to Voice of the Martyrs two years ago for the Sudan. I end all e-mails with Heb. 13:3. I am so glad you have a heart for them. I am getting ready to order some things to get our children in SS involved. My pastor has been very receptive to this and I have only been going there one year. They other church was not. Thank you so much.

19Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:45 pm

Anonymous

Rena wrote:I just wanted to tell you I to have a heart for the Persecuted Body of Christ. I started many years ago ready all I could find about them. I give a little talk about 3 times a year about them and do all I can to get others involved. I am on 4 ministry mailing list. My husband and I collected 250 blankets and took to Voice of the Martyrs two years ago for the Sudan. I end all e-mails with Heb. 13:3. I am so glad you have a heart for them. I am getting ready to order some things to get our children in SS involved. My pastor has been very receptive to this and I have only been going there one year. They other church was not. Thank you so much.

What a ministry and what a blessing you are! Praise the LORD. cheers I love you It is a great thing that you are getting the SS children involved. I will be praying for you and for them. I love you I have a neice that is a Missionary, and I know some Missionaries that have come out of Memphis. Believe me, when I say, that they are appreciate anything that is done for them. Whenever I can, I send whatever I can to the Voice of the Martyrs. The LORD has placed a fire in me to pray for the persectued Church, and for our Missionaries.

20Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:09 pm

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 360
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 960

21Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:48 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 230
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 1090

22Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:39 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 232
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 1088

23Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:19 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 423
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 897

24Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:12 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 250
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 1070

25Bible for Persecutted Christians Empty Re: Bible for Persecutted Christians Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:59 am

Anonymous

Clicks Made Today: 249
Remaining clicks needed to reach today's goal: 1071

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 20]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next