The Grace Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grace Place is a forum that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are not saved but would like to know more, please contact one of the moderators for assistance.

AWTJ BOOKS IS A PLACE WHERE INDIE AUTHORS CAN GATHER TO DISCUSS, ADVERTISE, AND PROMOTE THEIR WORK FOR FREE. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A BOOK, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN TOO. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AN AUTHOR'S WORK, OR GIVE A REVIEW! WE DO NOT ALLOW EXPLICIT CONTENT OR WITCHCRAFT BOOKS.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

When A Person Takes on a Spirit of Vindictive....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

The filling of the Holy Spirit is vital to understand because it is the beginning of discovering the power that God makes available to us in the Christian life.

Eph 1:18-19
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might…

The filling of the Holy Spirit is an option. It is a choice every believer must make every day. Am I living today in God’s power, or am I going it alone, relying only on my own resources? Am I doing ground work to produce a glorious work for myself and to satisfy my flesh? Am I attempting to ruin others just so I may look better in the eyes of those around me?

It would be wise to heed the warning in Ephesians 5:15-17, “Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.”

What God provides in grace must not compromise His perfect essence. Love is the motivation of grace, but justice is the function of grace. Love is not a mechanic of grace. Therefore, God’s justice must be free to give blessing to sinful man without violating divine integrity. Whatever you receive in blessing, divine justice must first accept. Justice must approve everything that comes to us from God. God’s motivation is love, and His decision is sovereignty, but neither love nor sovereignty can go any further than justice will take them. In other words, justice has the final say in whether you will be blessed or cursed in this life.

The justice of God will not approve or accept any human activity at all. In fact, justice can not approve of man’s works or actions because they must be perfect, and that is impossible for man. Therefore, the Bible says in Romans 7:21, “I find then a principle of doctrine that evil is present in me, the one who wishes (or desires) to do good.” We can do no good in God’s eyes.

Therefore, before we can be brought back into fellowship with God, we must satisfy His justice! His justice can only be satisfied by the perfect work of His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, and not by any effort we make. Therefore, restoration to fellowship is based upon the believer being rightly related to the justice of God by directing his faith toward the work of Christ on the Cross.

Gal 5:16-17 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of theflesh. For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please. In no way could we ever fight this battle alone; in no way could we ever fulfill God’s plan without His supernatural power. The Filling of the Holy Spirit is an absolute necessity if the Christian is to realize any success at all in the spiritual life.

Walk by the Spirit, do not continue to develope a spirit of vindictive and bitterness. We don't have to gather worldly information to build cases about someone you may feel has done you wrong. You never know what is taking place in a persons life 100% of the time. Instead of going to place to place, building cases that are one sided, I am asking in Jesus name that you lay it down and let the Lord deliver justice where justice is due.

If you continue to carry out your own onslots of vindictive and gather other's around you to help you in a fruitless cause, then you allow God no room for justice, if justice is due.

http://awtj.webs.com

Pamela

Pamela
Admin
Admin

The spirit within us. The different spirits that dominate and
rule us. A spirit of warmth and kindness. A spirit of peace
and harmony. *OR* A spirit of anger. A spirit of spite and
vindictiveness.

A spirit of peace, harmony and love between one another. *OR*
A spirit of antagonism and discord between them.
Spiritual union in the body of Christ or discord torn and broken!

Spiritual union with God. Love of God, love of Goodness,
Justice and Right. Love of all that God is and represents.
God within us. God's spirit within us.

Spiritual estrangement from God. Love of Evil, Badness, all
that is against God. At odds with God, antagonism towards him,
estrangement from him.

Exam yourself and ask why you feel you must continue to do what you do that is going against the Word of God.

http://awtj.webs.com

Anonymous

This is a very good study and a good reminder for us to go by. Thanks for posting it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum